Have you ever spoken to someone and walked away feeling like they just didn’t “get it”? Technology has been an incredible boon to business over the past few decades, but it has transformed the way we communicate at work in ways we are still trying to understand. Especially with the recent changes we’ve seen as
business coach & mindset mentor
get BIG RESULTS for your BUSINESS & sleep better at night
"I went from working 60 to 36 hours per week." - Sheryl Bender
"Follow-up and accountability has led to massive changes in our business" - Mark Trent
"The skills and approaches Jamie offers will help you transform your business." - Warren Coughlin
Places you'll find our business coaching advice
Stay up to date
Get the latest economic updates, tools and tips to manage your business through COVID-19 in Australia and Canada
spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere?
business coaching helps you:
Create more growth, control the growth you have or regain lost ground through principles that help you make the right decisions. Learn how to scale properly.
make more money
Strengthen cash flow, create a profit-first budget and create lasting wealth. We teach you to know your numbers in a way that allows results.
We know business owners don't have time. That's why we skip all the stuff you don't need and help you focus on the things you need to learn to get results.
From attracting customers to setting the right price, our easy tools help you focus on the marketing and sales strategies that will work for you.
take a holiday
Build a business that lets you take a day off (or a whole holiday) without worry and stress. Rediscover the reason you began your business in the first place.
build the right team
Your work already has a culture. We help you refine it so that it works for you - not the other way around.
Focus your energy
The biggest hurdle for success is mindset. As business owners ALL of you is in your business. We'll help you focus your mindset to make better decisions.
Set up processes that are perfectly customized for you; and allow you to work smarter and get results. Do more with less time and still get the wins you want.
Our business coaching is a no-judgment zone. we're here to help you succeed.
Does Your Company Need
unlock your potential, whether you're in Australia or across the globe
one-on-one Business coaching
guidance and support from Jamie
- A full review of your business
- Identification of top issues and a detailed plan to solve them.
- A host of proven tools and training to help you fill knowledge gaps and make better business decisions.
- Anytime access to Jamie directly for support and guidance as well as regular sessions based on needs.
- Full Human Resources support and compliance by our in-house Certified HR practitioner.
- Quarterly financial review.
- Accountability, understanding and leadership guidance when you need it most.
- Gain a seat in an accountability power group that’s sole goal is to make sure you reach yours.
- Dedicated online support for burning questions you have about your business.
- Monthly training or group sessions that build on the award-winning business coaching that SalesUp! is known for.
- Better networking that takes your needs into account.
- Proven business strategy that you can customize for your needs, and lifetime access to the tools to get it done.
- 6-Module Marketing Mastery course complete with video training, workbooks and a toolbox of templates to take your marketing to the next level.
- 3 Financial Mastery Programs to up your financial acumen and understand the key financial drivers affecting your business.
- Business Nutrition – free online business development topics in short, easy to digest segments.
- Flexible options that allow you to take part in an entire course or just a few modules to help you fill knowledge gaps.
I’M jamie cunningham, YOUR BUSINESS cOACH & CONSULTANT
A client of mine once said that working with me was like finding the light switch in a pitch black room. It was the best compliment I’ve ever received. Business coaching allows me to use my experience as a global business owner and award-winning business coach to help people find their way when they aren’t quite sure what the next step to success looks like and teach them to harness stable growth.
It’s why I wrote Jumping off the Hamster Wheel and regularly advise business owners through the media. Helping people sleep better at night is the core goal that drives our mission at SalesUp!, and we’ve developed the best team to deliver on that mission from our Business Coaching Headquarters near Albury-Wodonga and our Satellite office in Canada. Learn more about me here.
What our Clients Say
From Beechworth, the Gold Coast and Albury-Wodonga, Australia to Ontario, Canada and even California we are proud to help diverse business owners do better work, with more money in their pocket and less stress in their lives.
work with me
READY to make BIG
Stay up to date with info that makes you a better entrepreneur
the latest from the business blog
We are living in uncertain times. For many business owners it will be hard to focus on the future beyond next week, let alone any grand plans for the future. For many the future is just survival, and that is okay, but survival doesn’t mean sitting still and letting all the forces around us dictate
About a week ago, my teenaged daughter sauntered into the living room at 11 PM with a bowl, spoon and a coy look on her face. Given the unexpected smackdown the world was handed in the form of COVID-19, and our attempts to navigate a new normal, I decided to let the near-midnight bowl of
Maintaining Your Business through COVID-19 With the whole world wrapped in uncertainty, it can be hard to know exactly how to respond and to what degree. Coronavirus has shown us just how unprepared we us for this kind of pandemic. Although the outcomes and duration of the situation are unknown, there are some ‘basics’ you
Published on: 18 March 2020, [Last Updated: 1 June 2020] Below are the links which detail the specific economic response measures introduced by the Government of Canada (listed below) to assist businesses with COVID-related business challenges. As it is the most popular support benefit, we have detailed the new Emergency Wage Subsidy below) Changes to
News and updates 22 April 2020 Added: When can you direct an employee to take leave? Updates(taken directly from FairWork Omudsman) 9 April 2020 Added: JobKeeper changes to the Fair Work Act 8 April 2020 Added: Unpaid pandemic leave in awards 7 April 2020 Updated: Government information about coronavirus 6 April 2020 Updated: When can