We hear so much about healthy eating and good food diet … how about our other diets? Like Mental and Spiritual. These are vital human systems that also need feeding. The problem is, most of the time we feed them by default. I.e. they just get whatever life throws at them.
I say be as intentional with your Mental and Spiritual Diets as you are with your Physical Diet. Here’s my shortlist of favourites for my Mental Diet. I’d love to hear yours.
- The Art of Exceptional Living – Jim Rohn
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
- How to be a Winner – Zig Ziglar
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Normal Vincent Peal
- YES Attitude – Jeffrey Gitomer
- Success Principles – Jack Canfield
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
And my Spiritual Diet consists of:
- clarity on my purpose
- Making sure my activities are aligned with my purpose
- Engaging regularly in activities I enjoy.
What else do you do here?