For a while now, I’ve been using the questions below to help clients form a vision of what they want, in a way that expands their thinking and tries to remove some of the restrictive beliefs we all have. The challenge with beliefs is they can severely limit the way we think and the results we achieve.
In recently talking with a friend who is doing a bit of soul searching, he gave me the idea of posting these for public reference. If you stumble upon this blog and it helps you out, let me know. I’d love to hear the outcomes.
Spend some reflective time in a quiet place to ponder these. Take notes and see what comes out. After committing some time to this, park it and let it simmer with you. A few days later revisit and see what your brain pops out. Remember …. there are no rules on what is right and what is not.
The Big Questions …
- What am I really good at?
- What am I passionate about?
- What do I enjoy doing the most?
- If money and time were not limited, what would I do?
- If success was guaranteed, what would I do?
- How can I create the most value for people doing what I enjoy the most and are the best at?
- How much impact can I have on the world? How would I do it?
- What does a legacy look like by my definition?
- What would I have to do to create a legacy?
- If there was one global problem I would like to solve, what would it be?
- If my mission was to impact a billion people, how would I do it?